How It Works
Here is How the Program Works:
- First, we obtain your health and medical history. We perform blood work, an EKG, and check your blood pressure and body fat analysis,
- You will see one of our Board Certified Nurse Practitioners for your first consultation. They will go over your test results and medical history with you and suggest one of our weight loss plans. They will also decide if you are the right candidate for appetite suppression medication. If so, you will receive a prescription, or it will send it to your pharmacy.
- Follow-up visits. We recommend weekly follow-ups until you lose at least 10% of your weight. We will then see you every other week or monthly follow-ups based on your plan. You come in; we talk about your progress: successes or problems, adjust the program, and answer any questions you may have.
- Other services may follow different scheduled follow-ups. Your medical provider will discuss the specifics with you.
- Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain health inside out.