MEDICALLY-SUPERVISED WEIGHT LOSS
WHAT IS MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS?
Medical weight loss is the proactive management of fitness, diet, and healthy behaviors supervised by a medical provider, such as a Nurse Practitioner. An effective medical weight loss program includes metabolic testing and monitoring the program.
Our medical weight loss program is not just another regular diet plan- it’s supervised by a Nurse Practitioner and a clinically-proven approach that helps our patients to achieve their fitness goals and maintain a healthy life. In this approach, the primary focus is on preventive medicine. After necessary medical tests and consultation with each patient, we create a customized and comprehensive plan for each patient.
Step 1 :
After you sign-up for the program, you will be prompted to schedule your first assessment visit – Approx. 30-40 Mins
- History & health screening
- Behavioral Screening
- Lab work orders
Step 2 :
Meet Your medical provider – 45 to 60 Mins Detailed Session
- Discussion about lab results.
- Discussion about all screening findings
- Formulation of a customized weight loss program including a meal plan, nutritional supplements, and lifestyle modifications if required.
- Connection to the digital platform
Step 3 :
Follow Up Consultation
- Weekly follow-up visits x 4 , then every other week for weight monitoring and coaching
- Body composition analysis will be done every eighth visit to see your progress.
- Blood work repeated at the end the program. May be done earlier if indicated.
- Both grocery and meal replacement plans are available. You will be provided with the details as per your program.
- Once you are on-track to achieve your goal, you will be put on a weight-loss maintenance plan.
Step 4 :
- You will be offered to enroll in a smart program to support your weight maintenance phase after the completion of your one year membership program.
When you’re considering a weight loss program, it’s essential to look for one that will fulfill your requirements and set you up for long-term accomplishment.
In general, look for programs like New Creation Health & Wellness’s Weight Loss Program in Fredericksburg VA that concentrates on sustainable weight loss — about 1-2 pounds a week.
At New Creation Health and Wellness, we care about your holistic health. All our programs are under medical supervision to ensure safety, effectiveness, and quality outcomes.
Factors affecting weight loss
According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, facets that influence weight loss include:
- Cultural background and social circles
- Family history
- Sleep cycle
- Underlying medical conditions
Our medically supervised weight loss program offers the following advantages:
- Customized plan based on your overall health, comorbidities, and personal goals.
- Medical workup to ensure your safety.
- On-going monitoring to ascertain adherence, safety, and goal attainment.
- Behavioral, nutritional, and exercise coaching to promote healthy habits forming. Behavior change is key to successful weight loss and maintenance of healthy weight.
- Partnership and guidance to promote accountability and confidence. You are not alone. We are with you every step of the way.
- Effectiveness due to a scientifically proven system.
- Wellness achievement and improved quality of life. You will improve your blood glucose, blood pressure, mobility, fitness, and general health while decreasing your risks of chronic diseases, such as heart attack and stroke
- Our programs are professional and medically approved.
The safest way to let go of pounds of weight is to follow the plan from our weight loss program that is closely supervised by a medical provider, such as an expert nurse practitioner. Medically supervised weight loss programs include nutrition and lifestyle changes under the close monitoring of a licensed weight loss program professional. Our Nurse Practitioner medically supervises your weight loss program’s progress through a clinically-proven strategy that ensures safety and helps our patients accomplish their fitness objectives while sustaining a healthy lifestyle.
If you’re looking for an expert near King George, Richmond weight loss center VA, Fredericksburg, Stafford, or Woodbridge, we can assist you!
- Customized programs and maintenance plans
Losing and maintaining a healthy weight is a challenge, but we can help you become a champion at New Creation Health & Wellness. We understand that everyone is unique with their medical history and background. Hence, we have different approaches for various people looking for an effective weight loss program. After necessary medical tests/screenings and your one-on-one consultation, we create a customized and comprehensive plan for you. Personalized weight maintenance efforts are implemented once weight loss goals have been achieved.
Remember, it’s not just about losing weight; it’s about losing the unhealthy lifestyle and mindset that brought you there. Every day is another chance to change your life, and you can do it with New Creation Health and Wellness.
We know that one size does not fit all. We offer customized medical weight loss plans. The weight loss programs may include any of the following:
Get in touch with New Creation Health & Wellness at its Weight loss virtual clinic in Stafford, VA.
Feel free to give us a quick call at 540-548-9248 for more information!
Come and take advantage of our Weight Loss Program
Medical weight loss is the assertive administration of fitness, diet, and healthy behaviors regulated by a medical provider. An effective medical weight loss program comprises metabolic testing and monitoring during the program.
Furthermore, professional weight loss programs in Fredericksburg VA by New Creation Health & Wellness – Weight Loss Specialist in Fredericksburg VA can help you meet your goals.
Location We Serve
- Washington DC
Search for us with the following tags:
- Medical Weight Loss Clinics in Alexandria VA
- Medical Weight Loss Clinics in Richmond VA
- Medical Weight Loss Specialist Woodbridge VA
- Medical Weight Loss Clinics Near Me
- Weight Loss Specialist Clinic in Stafford VA
- Weight Loss Specialist in Prince Williams VA
- Weight Loss Specialist King George VA
- Medical Weight Loss Specialist in Columbia
- Free Consultation for Weight Loss Near Me
- Medical Weight Loss Clinic Fredericksburg VA
- Medical Weight Loss Specialist Near Me
- Keto Diet Plan for Weight Loss
New Creation Health & Wellness’s medical weight loss is a comprehensive weight loss programs. It addresses many of the multi-factors of obesity, such as, nutrition, behavior, physical activity, metabolism, stress, sleep, and more. It also uses different tools to help its patients meet their goals. Such an approach ensures the effectiveness of the program.
Additionally, a medical provider (for instance, a nurse practitioner) supervises the program to ensure on-going safety, efficiency, and innovation.
Our promise to you? We will journey side by side with you.
Contact us today to see the difference!
Our medical weight loss program works in 5 phases:
Education, Elimination, Reintroduction, Transitioning, and Sustaining, See the How It Works section for further details.
Well, our medical weight loss programs is full of benefits! To begin with, our plan is specially customized to suit your needs. You also have complete medical supervision to ensure that you do not face problems at any phase of the plan.
The program can be done 100% virtually saving you transportation time.
It is very affordable. More than 50% less of your regular cost for a 12-week program
With continual follow-ups and scientific methods, you can easily overcome the challenge of weight loss.
Sign up today to start your weight loss journey with New Creation Health & Wellness, LLC
We believe that you are unique and different. Therefore, we ensure that the plan is customized to your need. Our coaching classes focus on improving your areas of weakness while reinforcing your strengths.
If you’re looking for an expert in weight loss sign-up now or call us at 540-548-9248
We, the providers at New Creation Health & Wellness, LLC, answer the call to improve healthcare by ensuring its
Quality and Effectiveness
Timeliness and Equity
Give us a call or simply sign-up. You are in good hands.