Medically-Supervised Weight Loss Program
Medically-Supervised Weight Loss
What is Medical Weight Loss?
Medical weight loss is the proactive management of fitness, diet, and healthy behaviors supervised by a medical provider, such as a Nurse Practitioner. An effective medical weight loss program includes metabolic testing and monitoring during the program.
Our medical weight loss program is not just another regular diet plan- it’s supervised by a Nurse Practitioner and clinically-proven approach that helps our patients to achieve their fitness goals and maintain a healthy life. In this approach, the primary focus is on preventive medicine. After necessary medical tests and consultation with each patient, we create a customized and comprehensive plan for each patient.
STEP 0 :
Visit Go New Creation Clinic
STEP 1 :
Wellness Exam – Approx. 40 Mins
- History & health exam
- BCA – Body Composition Analysis
- EKG and Body measurements
STEP 2 :
Meet Your medical provider – 45 to 60 Mins Detailed Session
- Discussion about lab results.
- Patient History
- Formulation of a customized weight loss program including a meal plan, nutritional supplements, and lifestyle modifications if required.
STEP 3 :
Follow Up Consultation
- Weekly follow-ups in the clinic for weight monitoring and counseling
- Body composition analysis will be done every fourth visit to see your progress.
- Blood work as determined
- Once you are on-track to achieve your goal, you will be put on a weight-loss maintenance plan.
STEP 4 :
- You will be offered to enroll in a smart program to support your weight maintenance phase.
STEP 5 :
- Both grocery and meal replacement plans are available. You will be provided with the details as per your program.
- Customized plan based on your overall health, comorbidities, and personal goals.
- Medical workup to ensure your safety.
- On-going monitoring to ascertain adherence, safety, and goal attainment.
- Behavioral, nutritional, and exercise counseling to promote healthy habits forming. Behavior change is key to successful weight loss and maintenance of healthy weight.
- Partnership and guidance to promote accountability and confidence. You are not alone. We are with you every step of the way.
- Effectiveness due to a scientifically proven system.
- Wellness achievement and improved quality of life. You will improve your blood glucose, blood pressure, mobility, fitness, and your general health while decreasing your risks of chronic diseases, such as heart attack and stroke
Our medically supervised weight loss program offers the following advantages:
Losing weight and maintaining a healthy weight is a challenge, but at New Creation Health & Wellness, we can help you be a winner through our weight loss program.
The safest way to let go of pounds of weight is to follow the plan from our weight loss program that is closely supervised by a medical provider, such as an expert nurse practitioner. Medical supervised weight loss programs include nutrition and lifestyle changes under the close monitoring of a licensed weight loss program professional. Our Nurse Practitioner medically supervises your weight loss program’s progress to ensure its safety, effectiveness, and quality outcomes.
We know that one size does not fit all. We offer customized medical weight loss plans. The weight loss programs may include any of the following:
Modified Liquid Diet Plan
Our high protein – modified liquid diet plan for weight loss is a quick and safe way to get started on your weight loss journey.
Our modified liquid diet for weight loss involves a 14 day period of fasting on 4 to 5 high protein, meal replacement drinks and a 100 to 200 calorie dinner. During this time, you will consume between 500 and 700 calories a day. Multiple 2-week programs may be added for a longer fast.
- 56 Meal Replacement Shakes available in Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry and Caramel Cafe Latte
- 2 B Complex Injections (one per week)
- Recipes to enhance the Meal Replacement Shakes
- Recipes for the 100 to 200 calorie dinners
- Daily Diet for Weight Loss Email
- Daily Exercise for Weight Loss Email
The reason we use protein is that it forms the building blocks of the body and is responsible for the general health of the body, including healthy bone and muscle development. Protein takes longer to digest than other elements in food and for this reason it has the ability to balance blood sugar levels. It reduces the need to snack and assists with muscle repair and recovery after exercise.
Locations we serve.
- Fredericksburg VA
- Alexandria VA
- Stafford VA
- King George VA
- Richmond VA
- Woodbridge VA
- District of Columbia
- Prince Williams VA
Search for us with Following Tags –
Medical Weight Loss Clinics in Alexandria VA
Medical Weight Loss Clinics in Richmond VA
Medical Weight Loss Specialist Woodbridge VA
Weight Loss Specialist Clinic in Stafford VA
Weight Loss Specialist in Prince Williams VA
Weight Loss Specialist King George VA
Medical Weight Loss Specialist in Columbia
Medical Weight Loss Clinic Fredericksburg VA
B-12 Fat Burner Skinny Pills Lipotropic
B12 Injection For Weight Loss