New Creation Health & Wellness is The Path to a New You, established on a passion for wellness, health promotion, and disease prevention. We believe that we were created to be and live healthily. Our Mission is to serve God by empowering you to embrace health. We aim to help you gain control of your weight and health, be well, look well, and feel well.
We are located in Fredericksburg, VA. We believe that each person is unique and different; therefore, any treatment must address the root cause of the problem, not its symptoms. As such, we offer a variety of safe, effective weight control and wellness services that target each person’s individualized goals. We pride ourselves in using a wide range of programs that promote and maintain health, vitality, and wellness.
Visit or contact us to learn what we can do for you. Come and find your path to your new You.
We focus on your health and your wellness because you are the reason we exist. We aim to provide you Safe, Effective, Patient-centered, Timely, Efficient, and Equitable care because we value quality, and you deserve the best. We seek to address the root cause of the problem instead of managing the symptoms because it is the way to obtain sustainable results. We strive to offer you exceptional service because we value and respect you.
Our virtual clinic provides a caring and professional atmosphere because we want to build mutual trust. We believe that behavioral motivation and modification are essential tools for goal achievement and sustainability. Therefore, we stay connected with you via email or text and journey with you on your new path.
All of our plans come with our Daily Guidance Email! No matter what program you choose, you can receive an email/text message each day about suggested tasks. All emails are specific to your particular nutrition plan for the day and may contain inspirational quotes for fun and motivation. We will even send you daily exercise suggestions that can help you get moving in the right direction.
Our weight loss programs include personal weight loss counseling from a board-certified nurse practitioner to help you achieve your short-term and long-term weight loss goals and maintain a healthy weight, as well as, controlled blood sugar and blood pressure.
We use different medications and supplements to curb the appetite, increase metabolism, enhance fat burning, and strengthen body functions. As a result, you can break bad eating habits, and develop new healthy ones; you will increase your energy levels, improve your mood, sleep better, and experience wellness.
We monitor your progress at each visit and make adjustments when needed. Our nurse practitioner, Dr. Luriane D. Raymond, DNP, FNP-BC, meets with you one-to-one to review your progress and help you stay on track to achieve your goals.
All of our programs are affordable, safe, and effective.
Medical Advisory Panel
To help broaden and deepen scientific understanding as part of our commitment to weight management, anti-aging solutions, and general wellness, we have brought together a panel of leading experts. Our medical Advisory Panel advises New Creation Health & Wellness leadership team on medical matters and policies, including medical consultations, clinical research updates, and the development of new programs.
MEET OUR MEDICAL ADVISORY PANEL
Dr. Asad is a member of the Virginia Naturopathic Medical Association and the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians and is an adjunct faculty member of the Maryland University of Integrative Health. The combination of her training and her passion for natural health makes her stand out from most wellness providers.
Dr. Verma has been a practicing internal medicine hospitalist for the last seven years. His passion for the prevention of disease and wellness sparked his interest in obesity medicine and Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy. Dr. Verma shares our comprehensive approach to a healthier lifestyle and sustained weight loss.
HOW IT WORKS
- Click on the “Sign up” bar and follow the prompts.
- Pay the screening fee.
One of our medical providers will contact you for an initial consultation and guidance to schedule your evaluation appointment and help you complete your personal health information.
We will obtain a detailed history, lab work, and behavioral questionnaire.
- Once your results are received, one of our practitioners will analyze them and customize a plan for you. The results will be discussed at your 2nd appointment, usually 1.5 to 2 weeks from the initial encounter. This timing allows for you to receive the weight loss kit before the start of your regular visits. During this appointment, your medical provider will discuss medication options with you and whether you are a good candidate for any one of them.
- Weekly video one-on-one appointments x 4 weeks, then every other week.
Educational sessions on behavioral and lifestyle coaching to include sleep and stress management, nutrition, and exercise. We encourage you to read and discuss the provided topics and apply lessons learned for better assimilation
- Daily access to our digital application to track your progress and for additional support and coaching.
- Daily automated lesson plans to support a healthy lifestyle through cooking, exercise, and mindfulness tips.
- Regular feedback is provided by your medical provider or coach on your goals, progress, and results through email, or text messages.
- Meal replacements are encouraged (not a must), especially during the first eight weeks of the program. They may help you transition easier from old to new habits and jumpstart your weight loss. The cost will vary based on how many meals per day you decide to replace.
- Lipotropic injections may help you burn the fat while boosting your energy. Your cost will vary based on whether you self-inject, or we inject you. Talk with us for more details.
- Pharmacological Management: It may help to maintain the new lifestyle. We will prescribe them based on your assessment results/ findings and to the extent, they are covered by your insurance.
– Rx of FDA- approved: GLP-1s (glucagon-like peptide-1s): safe and can be used long-term for weight loss. They act as an appetite suppressants as they make you feel full longer and cause metabolic improvement.
– Other FDA-approved drugs include:
- Centrally acting medications that impair dietary intake
- Medications that act peripherally to impair dietary absorption
- Medications that increase energy expenditure
– Compounding medications: 30-90 days at a time. Price varies based on compound. We will help you choose the right one