IV VITAMIN STUDIO
All of our health & wellness programs like weight loss, IV nutritional therapy, etc. are medically-supervised to ensure safety and quality outcomes .
We believe that patients’ engagement in their health is essential to meaningful and sustainable outcomes. Therefore, we use different education and coaching approaches to empower each one of you to live healthily.
Our weight loss plans includes nutritional counseling, meal replacement products, natural supplements, vitamins, and IV nutrient therapy to promote and maintain better health.
IV Vitamin Studio
The Myers Cocktail for body’s natural balance
- Improves athletic performance
- Increases energy and reduces fatigue
- Replenish your vitamin stores
- Aids in eliminating upper respiratory infections and chronic sinusitis
- Reduces chronic and acute pain including fibromyalgia, migraines, and tension headaches
A cocktail for anyone. If you need a boost because you feel you are getting sick, run down by daily life, stress, and travel–this may be the right choice for you. There are many more benefits to the Myers IV, talk with your nurse practitioner at your next visit and discuss how it can benefit you.
Born Again:The Anti-aging IV drip combines powerful antioxidants to:
- Regenerate injured cells
- Help you fight off the aging effects of sun, smoke and stress
- Improve your skin, joints and strengthen your bones·
- Help you prevent colds, flus and viruses
- Aid in detoxifying the body
- High dose of Vit. C (requires G6PD lab testing)
- Increases resistance to infections
- Shortens healing time
- Helps fight stress
We all need vitamin C because our body does not make it. While undergoing increased stress, during the winter flu season, for chronic viral conditions, before and after a scheduled surgery, vitamin C may be the right choice for you if you want to maintain overall well-being and prevent illness.
- Immune Drip:Protects and strengthens your immune function
High dose of Vit. C (requires G6PD lab testing)
Increases resistance to infections
Shortens healing time
Helps fight stress
We all need vitamin C because our body does not make it. While undergoing increased stress, during the winter flu season, for chronic viral conditions, before and after a scheduled surgery, vitamin C may be the right choice for you if you want to maintain overall well-being and prevent
- Benefits of Vitamin C:1.Enhances immune system
2.Neutralizes and eliminates a wide range of toxins
4.Decreases blood blood vessel inflammation
5.Helps kill tumor cells
6.Decreases side effects of chemotherapy
7.Decreases pain of metastasis
- Bail Out Drip (Glutathione drip):Your natural antioxidant that helps your body fight free radicals.
Glutathione helps your body repair free radical damage from stress, radiation, infections, drugs, medications, malnutrition, and aging. Our glutathione stores decrease as we age and with exposure to drugs, environmental toxins, cigarette smoke, and poor diets. Therefore, taking glutathione intravenously can bail you out from the consequences of free radical damage.
- Vitamin ShotsWe offer the following
- B12 (Methylcobalamin)
- B Complex
- Lipotropic shots