How the program works?
- Click on the “Sign up” bar and follow the prompts.
- Pay the screening fee. Choose a payment plan and pay the fee accordingly
One of our medical providers will contact you for an initial consultation and guidance to schedule your evaluation appointment and help you complete your personal health information.
We will obtain a detailed history, lab work, and behavioral questionnaire.
- Once your results are received, one of our practitioners will analyze them and customize a plan for you. The results will be discussed at your 2nd appointment, usually 1.5 to 2 weeks from the initial encounter. This timing allows for you to receive the weight loss kit before the start of your regular visits. During this appointment, your medical provide will discuss medication option with you and whether you are a good candidate for any one of them.
- Weekly video appointments x 4 weeks, then every other week until you complete the program
Educational sessions on behavioral and lifestyle coaching to include sleep and stress management, nutrition, and exercise. We encourage you to read and discuss the provided topics, and apply lesson learned for better assimilation.
- Daily access to our digital application to track your progress and for additional support and coaching.
- Daily automated lesson plans to support healthy lifestyle through cooking, exercise, and mindfulness tips.
- Regular feedback provided by your medical provider or coach on your goals, progress, and results through email, or text messages.
- Meal replacements are encouraged (not a must), especially during the first eight weeks of the program. They may help you transition easier from old to new habits and jumpstart your weight loss. The cost will vary based on how many meals per day you decide to replace.
- Lipotropic injections may help you burn the fat while boosting your energy. Your cost will vary based on whether you self-inject, or we inject you. Talk with us for more details.
- Pharmacological Management: It may help maintaining the new lifestyle. We will prescribe them based on your assessment results/ findings and to the extent they are covered by your insurance.
– Rx of FDA- approved: GLP-1s (glucagon-like peptide-1s): safe and can be used long-term for weight loss. They act as appetite suppressant as they make you feel full longer and cause metabolic improvement.
– Other FDA-approved drugs include:
- Centrally acting medications that impair dietary intake
- Medications that act peripherally to impair dietary absorption
- Medications that increase energy expenditure
– Compounding medications: 30-90 days at a time. Price varies based on compound. We will help you choose the right one.